Hello everyone, I am so happy that my cutie friend Nehal (books and words) has nominated me for THE BLACK CAT BLUE SEA AWARD! Thank you so much Nehal❤️
She has an amazing blog about books, more books, book reviews, interesting tags and what not! Her posts are really interesting and great for the bookworms. Here is the link to her blog. nehalsays.wordpress.com
What is The Black Cat Blue Sea Award
This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.
- Anybody nominated can nominate seven (lucky number) other bloggers.
- Anybody nominated answers three questions.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offending or the nominee simply does not want to answer them, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
Answers to Nehal’s Questions:
1: What is the one thing you want to do before you die?
I want to swim in the Great Barrier Reef along with those cutesy colourful fishes atleast once. Due to the movie “Jaws”, I developed an irrational fear of a shark coming behind and gulping me up, if I get into the ocean.Though I got a chance to snorkel once, I missed it, which I regret know. So, once in my lifetime I want to visit the underwater world leaving all my fears outside the land.
2: Name one of your guilty pleasures.
One of my guilty pleasure is watching cute dog videos in YouTube instead of the video which I wanted to watch.
3: If you could star as the main character in a movie, which one would it be?
I would love to star as “Amy” from “Gone Girl”. I hope I can exhibit my acting skills if I star in that movie.
Everyone who wants to participate!
Questions for my Nominees:
1. What’s the first thing you do, when you get home from a trip?
2. What is the funniest thing you ever did in your life?
3. If you could ask 1 question to your pet, what would it be?
That’s it for the post guys. Hope you enjoyed the post! Even if you don’t participate, I would really like to know your answers for any of the questions I have asked for the nominees. Stay Healthy and safe! Have a great weekend guys!
Until next time,
This is Divya signing off.